Happy Administrative Professional’s Day! You did know it was today, right? And you have something very sincere and personal planned to recognize your organization’s administrative professional, right?
If not, we have you covered. Here are five quick, last minute ways you can recognize your administrative professional today.
1. Write a Thank You Note. Grab a thank you card and write a personal note to your administrative professional. Deliver it in person and say thank you for her many contributions to the organization – mainly making you look good.
2. Send an ePraise. If you’re not going to see your administrative professional in person today, send a free AdministrativeProfessional’s Day ecard. We created special ePraise cards for Administrative Assistant’s Day that will perfectly complement your personal note.
Send an Administrative Professional's Day ecard!
3. Treat her to Lunch. Take your administrative assistant out to lunch today to celebrate. Not only does she get a free lunch, but it also provides some valuable one-on-one time to get to know your administrative professional better.
4. Deliver Flowers. Brighten the day of your administrative professional by bringing her flowers today. You can quickly stop at a floral shop or grocery store to select a spring bouquet and vase that will fit on her desk.
5. Give a Gift. A personal gift is the best way to recognize an administrative assistant on Administrative Professional’s Day. Choose a gift that you know she will use for a favorite hobby, as a special treat, or every day. It’s not too late to order a gift. Deliver your handwritten note today, and surprise your administrative assistant with a gift on her desk later this week!
For more gift ideas, check out these resources on Baudville.com:
From the Recognition Resource Center: Administrative Professional Appreciation Gifts
Our recommended Gifts for Administrative Professionals
Cori is Baudville's in-house Recognitionista (she's officially a Certified Recognition Professional, too) and a member of the Millennial generation. Get her employee recognition tips and special discounts by liking Baudville on Facebook