Since Volunteer Appreciation Week is in one month, I know there are lots of volunteer coordinators and leaders who are working on their volunteer appreciation plans. To help you out, I've lsited five great free volunteer appreciation resources you can use this spring:
1. Volunteer Appreciation Ideas eBook. We created this eBook at Baudville to generate great ideas and meaningful recognition for volunteers. It has 52 ideas for volunteer appreciation events, volunteer award, volunteer appreciation gifts, and low and no cost ideas. Download it for free from our Recognition Resource Center.
2. EnergizeInc.com Volunteer Appreciation Resource. Energize Inc. is a great resource for volunteer coordinators and leaders. They have lots of ideas for volunteer awards, volunteers events, and volunteer gifts that will inspire your Volunteer Appreciation Week activities.
3. Volunteer Appreciation ecards. It’s not uncommon for volunteer coordinators to have little or no funds budgeted for volunteer appreciation. You can still let your volunteers know you value their contributions by sending them a free volunteer appreciation ecard. Choose from our vast selection of trendy cards and schedule cards to individuals or groups of volunteers.
4. Sample Volunteer Appreciation Certificate Titles. Certificates are a popular award and appreciation item for volunteers because they are so affordable. For volunteer appreciation ideas that you can use on a certificate, visit the Recognition Resource Center. We have several resources, including Sample Employee Recognition Award Certificate Titles and Volunteer Certificate Titles and Verses, that will make your certificate design easier.
5. Volunteer Appreciation Themes. A great appreciation event starts with a memorable theme. For volunteer appreciation theme ideas, browse our 100+ recognition themes, or read about our Top Ten Themes for National Volunteer Appreciation Week. Once you decide on a theme for your appreciation event, everything else will fall into place!
How do you celebrate Volunteer Appreciation Week? What are you favorite sources for volunteer appreciation ideas? Tell us here!
Cori is Baudville's in-house Recognitionista (she's officially a Certified Recognition Professional, too) and a member of the Millennial generation. Get her employee recognition tips and special discounts by liking Baudville on Facebook.