National Nurses Week is coming up May 6-12, and it’s an important time of year to recognize nurses and their contributions. At Baudville, we’re excited to share our exclusive new line of Steth-o-Charms with healthcare professionals for this recognition holiday.
Steth-o-Charms are a new gift for nurses and healthcare employees. We’ve made our most popular healthcare lapel pin designs into charms that can be worn on stethoscopes! An elastic band fits each charm securely on the ear tubes of a stethoscope.
Surprise your team during National Nurses Week with Steth-o-Charm gifts. Here are five ways your gifts for nurses can make a big impression.
1. Give a Handwritten Note. Your gift will be even more memorable when you include a personal note for the recipient. Express your appreciation on the back of our free National Nurses Week Print and Posts and give the nurse a smile, too.
2. Create a Custom Steth-o-Charm. Steth-o-Charms currently come in 12 different designs, but we can create one just for you! Work with Baudville designers to create an exclusive National Nurses Week 2012 charm for your team using your logo or favorite design.
3. Select a Unique Charm for Each Nurse. Recognition is the most effective when it's personal and sincere for the recipient. Show your team you appreciate them as individuals by choosing a unique Steth-o-Charm for each of them.
4. Make a Meaningful Presentation. National Nurses Week is a valuable opportunity to both recognize and motivate your staff. Make a big deal about your gifts for nurses by gift wrapping them in gift wrapping at a team meeting.
5. Start a Recognition Program. Extend the appreciation and recognition of National Nurses Week by starting a recognition program using Steth-o-Charms as gifts. Nurses can earn different charms for completing trainings, being recognized for certain behaviors, or receiving positive patient feedback.
Looking for more gift and appreciation ideas for National Nurses Week? Visit the National Nurses Week section on Baudville.com for our new Nurses Rock theme gifts, free appreciation tools, and more!
Cori is Baudville's in-house Recognitionista (she's officially a Certified Recognition Professional, too) and a member of the Millennial generation. Get her employee recognition tips and special discounts by liking Baudville on Facebook.